Thursday, August 8, 2013

A little about me Part 1

I recently did a "50 Things People may not know about me" that a good friend asked me to do and while 50 is way too many things for my feeble, simple monkey brain to come up with it did get me thinking... and what resulted was this.... I would like to periodically post a few things about me (such as favorite books ,movies, etc..) that most who know me know but others may not.

For this first part I will keep it simple....

Favorite All Time actor- Jimmy Stewart

Favorite Modern Actor- Robert Duvall

Favorite Movie- The Godfather

Favorite Western-Lonesome Dove

Favorite Sport- Baseball

Favorite Shakespeare Play- Macbeth

That's good for a start.. since no one reads these anyway.

However.... should anyone read this and want to know anything.. Please feel free to ask me any questions you would like to know about me and I will do my best to answer them as "un smart arsed way as possible. (and yes that is a word.. I just made it up.. live with it)

You may ask them in the comments sections... or email me...

No comments:

Post a Comment