Friday, August 23, 2013

Quick survey

Today's post will just be a quick little post/survey to see if anyone is really reading this and thus will respond. Plus I am a nosy little sloth...

Last night while lazily hanging from the tree limb I got to thinking about movies we enjoy and those we will watch over and over an endless number of time. Such movies that anytime we are flipping through the TV channels in boredom, when we come across them we will instantly stop and watch them, regardless of how many times we have seen them before.

For myself I have 3 that fit this criteria:
(1)The Godfather
(2)The Great Santini
(3)Lonesome Dove (I know it was a miniseries and not movie per se but it is my blog and I include it).

So there it is... what movies fit this criteria for you my fine readers and friends?

Please respond in the comments section or shoot me an email at the address at the top of the page.. I look forward to your responses.

2 comments:

  1. The Wizard of Oz (over annd over and over)
    Blazing Saddles
    Animal House
    Major League
    And always The Godfather

    ReplyDelete
  2. All excellent choices.. especially The Godfather..lol

    ReplyDelete